Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV): Questions and Answers.
- Why is RSV infection important?
- When do RSV epidemics occur?
- How contagious is RSV? How is RSV infection spread?
- What are the symptoms of RSV infection?
- How does one make the diagnosis of RSV infection?
- How do you treat RSV infections? What can you do at home if your child has RSV?
- What is the prognosis for children with RSV? Will they develop asthma?
For the answers to these questions go to: http://digital.turn-page.com/i/100948 (see page 61 in the January 2013 issue of Montana Parent Magazine authored by Dr. Zacharisen)
This educational information does not take the place of your physician’s advice.