Can you hear me now?
Ears plugged? Hearing loss? With ongoing nasal congestion, eustachian tube dysfunction can make you feel like you are talking in a deep barrel. Or, there may be other reasons for hearing loss or ringing in the ears.
At Treasure State Hearing in Bozeman, Montana, audiologist Nathan Putnam can assess your hearing and more. He is certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) and is board certified by the State of Montana.
Services Treasure State Hearing provides include:
- Hearing Tests
- Hearing Aid Sales & Service
- Hearing Screening Programs for Employers
- Custom Earmolds for every application (MP3 Players, Law Enforcement, Aviation, Musicians, etc.)
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) Evaluation & Treatment
- Hearing Aid Repair On Sight (all makes & models)
For more information go to http://www.treasurestatehearing.com/ or call (406) 551-2244 for your FREE Hearing Aid consultation and demonstration.
Frequently it takes a team to assess hearing issues. At Family Allergy & Asthma Care of Montana, we work closely with other specialists including audiologists and otolaryngologists (ENT surgeon) to solve those pesky ear and hearing issues.
This educational information does not take the place of your physician’s advice.